I LOVE YOU






I hope this tears will stop running someday

When I feel that I’m getting tired 
I want to give all my dreams 
Every time I feel that I’m crying many times more than I have
I lost strength in my legs and drop down :')

Everyday I hold out comforting myself

 " IT WILL BE ALRIGHT "

Thats what i try to told myself
But it makes me afraid that i cant stand without you
I tell myself to believe in myself ,
BUT i can't !
Now I don’t know how longer I can stand

But i will still waiting you
Although the night is long, the sun comes up
that you will always be mine 
even
i don't have any confidence right now

The whole time you were just beside me all along
BUT
When you are not around
i cant do anything
why didn't i realize
That i always want you to be with me nadzhif :')

BUT
now i cant hide it anymore
I LOVE YOU NADZHIF !
it must be true because
I MISS YOU NADZHIF !
so much more than i thought
I'M FALLING FOR YOU NADZHIF !
i didn't realize it
 I NEED YOU NADZHIF !
all of time

MUHD NADZHIF BIN NAZAR



One of simplest ways
To stay happy
Is to let go all the things
that make you sad :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...